Join us for our First Annual JANO sponsored by Sleuths’ Ink. Kick off the new year with a built-in resolution and end the month with a novel in hand.
Here are the rules:
*Write a 50,000-word novel during January (31 days)
* This equals 1,613 words per day
* Don't take time for edits
* You may plot or outline your novel in December
* You may start a biographical character sketch in December
* Write in your favorite genre
* Add 50,000 words to your current WIP if you wish (just post your current word count)
* No actual novel writing UNTIL Jan. 1, 2010
* Start your coffee machines (or tea kettles)
To register and report weekly progress, sign up at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/janowriters/
Writers who are not members of Sleuths' Ink are invited and encouraged to join us. We'll report our progress and ask participants to read their beginning pages at the January 9 Sleuths' Ink meeting. We're also planning a celebration at the end of the month. Write on!
It's time for our annual holiday party. WHERE: McAlister's on W. Battlefield WHEN: December 9th at 10:45 (Doors open at 10:30)...
Unfortunately, Springfield is no stranger to murder! I'm listing what I consider to be the top three murders in our local area. Of cours...
Join us for our First Annual JANO sponsored by Sleuths’ Ink. Kick off the new year with a built-in resolution and end the month with a novel...
SOUP TO NUTS As a writer I've always been interested in articles about the process of getting work out there. This isn’t intended as a ...