Greatest Accomplishments: Loving Jesus; staying married to my beautiful wife, Sheri, for 31 years; and raising three boys to be contributing members of society.
Other Minor Accomplishments:
- Air Force Command Pilot with over 7,300 flying hours and 467 combat hours
- Military pilot in the T-37 Tweet, T-38 Talon, A-10 Warthog, EF-111 Spark 'Vark', and B-2 Stealth Bomber
- Long duration sorties over Afghanistan (40 hours) and Iraq (17 hours) in the B-2
- Pilot for NetJets Aviation for the last 12 years in the Citation X, Citation Encore+, and the Phenom 300
- Flight Instructor and Evaluator for both the Air Force and NetJets
- Wasted two years in a non-flying staff job for USCENTAF (Air Force Central Command) which I thoroughly hated
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, US Air Force Academy
- Exchange Cadet to US Military Academy (West Point)
- Master of Aeronautical Science, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Master of Military Operational Art/Science, Air University (but I still always lose playing Risk!)
- Personally briefed Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld on B-2 operations in Afghanistan
- Appeared on Fox News’ Greta Van Susteren’s “On the Record” explaining B-2 weapons’ capabilities
- Teach marriage classes with Sheri to married and engaged couples in several church settings
Should be a great presentation. Please try and joins us. Guests are welcome.